Mirror Khana, last chance

To: ".Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>, ".KCautox"
Subject: Mirror Khana, last chance
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 20:20:51 -0500
Coming this weekend,  May 19-20, is Mirror Khana XXVII

What, you didn't get an entry in yet? Too late to mail it, but not too late
to enter by phone (785-827-5143) or online. Yes, you can e-mail me an entry,
pay Saturday morning at registration.

Mirror Khana is the 2 cars at a time, head to head autocross. You only have
to beat the other car on course at the same time. Double elimination (you
must lose twice to be put out).

Entry fee is $25, which includes your Brookville Hotel chicken dinner. Extra
meals are $10 each.

To enter online send me an e-mail with the following info:

Class-------------------
Car number--------------
Name--------------------
Age---------------------
Phone number------------
Mailing address---------
e-mail address----------
Car year/make/model-----
SCCA Member?------------
Region/Club-------------
How many extra dinners--

We offer all Solo II rulebook classes, including STR, STS, SM, F125, plus
Street Tire, which is "cars set up within STS rules but listed as excluded
from STS" (2-seaters, big engines, etc.).

--Rocky Entriken