FS: Tow Beast

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: Tow Beast
From: "James A. Crider" <autojim@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 22:06:01 -0400
I've got an opportunity to buy a really well-cared-for diesel, so I need to
sell the van:

1995 E-350 Club Wagon
85,XXX miles
5.8L V8, E4OD automatic trans
4.10 LS differential by Rieder Racing
Gale Banks "Ram Air" low-restriction air cleaner w/ K&N, GB "Power Pack"
exhaust
(cat-back)

Chateau trim
Single color paint (not two-tone) tan metallic with tan cloth interior
Quad captain's chairs
Rear seat bed (with 3rd panel that makes bed a full queen size)
Rear heat & air -- heat'll roast you, A/C will freeze you.
Privacy glass
Alpine AM/FM/CD unit with removable faceplate (factory AM/FM/Cassette
included), 6 speakers

4-wheel ABS (recently serviced)
Alloy wheels with Load Range E Michelin LTX M/S tires (spare tire matches)
Power windows & locks, remote keyless entry
Tilt wheel
Cruise control
DrawTite trailer brake controller
Class IV hitch receiver (drawbar stays with me and my trailer)

This thing has had Mobil 1 since new, with changes every 3-4K miles.  It's
a strong runner, has a few cosmetic blemishes (a couple of dents and
dings), and although Kelly Blue Book says it's worth $13,360 retail, I'm
asking $10,500, reasonable offers condsidered.  The van is located in
Waterford, Michigan (Detroit area).

Jim Crider
autojim@att.net