Re: Tow Truck Question

To: washburn@dwave.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tow Truck Question
From: David K Yeung <dkyeung@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 08:00:14 -0500
could it be the RFG? reformulated gas
when oxygenated fuels were introduced here in Harris county several years
ago I did note a loss in fuel economy. perhaps OBDII needs a new MEMCAL
to adapt to the different fuels available since the engine cal was first
done in 1998?

Dave Yeung
Houston Region

On Fri, 18 May 2001 07:37:57 -0500 "Patrick Washburn"
<washburn@dwave.net> writes:
> It's not what I expect, but what we've been getting in the past.
> This
> truck used to tow at around 7 MPG, now it's 4.  Tires and other
> stuff are
> O.K.  Something severe happened.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!