Re: BFG autocross ad

To: n2pua4@peoplepc.com
Subject: Re: BFG autocross ad
From: David K Yeung <dkyeung@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 08:48:20 -0500
the top half of the ad looks like it's at a drag strip. there's a tower
behind the car, the front tires are screaming smoke and the oval insignia
looks like it's supposed to be NHRA. that would explain the crowds in the
stands.
the bottom half only is the autocross.
so is this ad for a new line of competition tires? I can't see the
details of the tires in the corner of the ad well enough to discern
anything.
Dave Yeung
Houston Region

On Fri, 18 May 2001 06:20:46 -0500 "Charles R. Schultz"
<n2pua4@peoplepc.com> writes:
> Unfortunately, I'm unable to read the text in the ad.
>
> I find the crowd in the stands interesting, though. . .

> Will Kalman wrote:
> >
> > Interesting ad in the new Sport Compact Car magazine that might be
> food for
> > thought/discussion:
> >
> > http://www.kalman.org/bfg_ad.jpg

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!