Re: BFG autocross ad

To: "!Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BFG autocross ad
From: "Will Kalman" <will@kalman.org>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 10:39:55 -0700
You can't read the text because I was being nice to the bandwidth-impaired.
The point is that cone dodging is being represented as "cool" by a major
tire manufacturer in one of the largest import "tuner" mags out there.  The
other car, the JUN (Japans 'Edelbrock', basically) drag car is a major
marketing asset, everyone in the import drag scene knows that car.  An
autocross parallel is quite interesting.

Will