Re: Peru tour

To: Eric Linnhoff <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Subject: Re: Peru tour
From: Iain Mannix <mannix@rmsolo.org>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 09:22:22 -0600 (MDT)
What were YOU looking for that night?  Err, yeah, umm, I only have
the misfortune of knowing about one of the places in Salina to
camp.

Not sure about Peru; someone else mentioned the enclosed vehicle
camping at the museum(?) for a small donation - RogerJ/Ohio would be
the guy I'd ask for camping questions and, uhh, cultural insights.

Iain(umm, looking for my tent so I can sleep?  Hey, look, a white
Neon with blue stripes following the guy who was so interested in
what I was "looking" for....who knew;)