RE: Peru tour (camping)

To: "Iain Mannix" <mannix@rmsolo.org>
Subject: RE: Peru tour (camping)
From: "Ron Conrad" <rjconrad1@home.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 20:28:20 -0500
You can usually camp at the Air Museum for a $5 donate (sell contained /
no facilities).  We camp at the Mississinawa Resevoir / Miami State Rec.
Area
Campground.  It's $15 per night (with electric) and you can have two tents
to a site.

To get there, (from the site) go North on 31 about 2 miles or so, and turn
Right onto CR 500N (big Yellow Rocking Chair) and go East about 11 miles
and the State Rec. Area will be on your left.

 Ron Conrad
 STS #25 - 86 Civic Si