Looking for Bilstein takeoffs from Miata

To: nwautox@wwscc.org
Subject: Looking for Bilstein takeoffs from Miata
From: PaulEklund@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 20:00:27 EDT
The ol' 1990 Yada needs new front shocks bad. (got my butt whooped at last
autox so I need to blame the 11 year old stock shocks...)

Anyone have some fresh Bilstein struts left around when they converted to
Koni or whatever for their Miata?

Not looking to spend a ton.  Thanks.  Pe

Please REPLY TO:  PaulEklund@aol.com

Willing to have them shipped.  Let me know how many miles/years they have on
them.  I'm in Portland, OR   (503) 624-2139