Camber for ST car

To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:@autox.team.net;>
Subject: Camber for ST car
From: Eric Linnhoff <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 09:34:11 -0700
How do you all feel about camber settings for a Street Touring car on street
tires?  Currently I'm running -2.7 degrees on both sides (front only, rear
is at -0.2 degrees) via a set of GC camber/caster plates and I'm wondering
if perhaps that might be too much camber for the Kumho street tires that I'm
running.  Testing has yet to bear out any results as I've yet to complete an
entire autocross run with the now 6 week old new suspension.  :^\

It sure _looks_ like too much camber.  ;^)  Jeez, it looks like one of the
riced-out slammed Honduhs where the owner cut the springs and never got it
re-aligned, except my car actually handles.

Thanks for lending an ear, or an eye as the case may be.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
'98 Neon R/T (see-dan)
#69 STS   #13 TLS
knuckledragger@kcweb.net