RE: LTBMotorsport.com SSS updated info

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: LTBMotorsport.com SSS updated info
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 10:48:15 -0500
You know, some folks might consider this constant barrage of local event
info to be spam.  I'm not saying I'm one of those people......  ;^).......
but I sure see a lot more of these types of posts than I ever did of Jean
Kinser (Dana too)'s posts advertising the Evolution school.  And at least
the Evolution school is relavent to the entire Solo nation since they travel
everywhere to have the schools.

Just a thought as I play at work.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T