Thanks for the help

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks for the help
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 07:27:55 -0400
Team.Netters,

My sincere thanks for the many suggestions on  how to kill the bamboo that
is invading my driveway.

I've received tips on several herbicides, the use of napalm, rock salt and
large elephants ala Hannibal, but most of the replies agree that the best
way to kill the stuff is to keep digging up the root clusters untill it
finally gives up and croaks. It looks like a long summer of hard work.

Maybe it's time to host a first annual back hoe autocross at my house. I'll
work on the rules and get back to you. I gotta make sure I can re-class a
particular back hoe if it looks too competitive after the first run, don't
you know. And maybe I'll put in some sort of restrictions on tire sizes and
tread patterns. Oh yea, and should I have something in there about the
number of seats?

;-)
Larry