RE: Do you care about SCCA Solo?

To: Dave Randall <rrdave99@hotmail.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Do you care about SCCA Solo?
From: "Wilson, Lindsay" <lindsay.wilson@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 06:51:22 -0700
Dave,

I DO care deeply about the SCCA Solo programs, AND Rally (road, club, pro)
as well
as Club (road) Racing, Pro Racing and SCCA Enterprises.  After all, it IS
'my' club!

Before I make up my mind regarding a move of the National Headquarters along
with
the majority of the staff, I'd like to have a bit (OK, a LOT) more
information.

Would you please tell me of your source for the information you have so I
can review
It myself?  Just where did you hear of a possible move?

        Thanks,

                Lindsay S. Wilson

                   PAST area 8 Director, SCCA