Re: Do you care about SCCA Solo?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Do you care about SCCA Solo?
From: Michael King <mapco@att.net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 12:19:10 -0700
Where did this come from? Have I just not got the new SportsCar yet or what?
Anyone from National care to comment maybe? Besides, if its about saving
money, as long as its done right, why is it a bad idea. Granted, I don't
think the Birmingham or Topeka would be tops on my list, but somebody must
know something we don't yet. Can't wait to find out...

Thanks,
Mike King
Buccaneer Region