AUTOX T/S pre registration information RE: Timing and scoring

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: AUTOX T/S pre registration information RE: Timing and scoring
From: "Christopher Hammond" <christoc@christoc.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 23:03:46 -0500
I am working on a pre registration setup for the Rob Gregg AutoxT/S
software.  I hope to have some time next week once I am done with the
registrations for this weekends Solotime event to get a working version of
it up for testing.  Once I have this debugged, hopefully a few regions will
be willing to try this out, it will most likely be available, not sure if it
will be as a package from Rob, or what.  I need to get it going and then let
him see how it works before we decide too much.

Chris

Christopher J Hammond
www.christoc.com         christoc@christoc.com
Your web site design company!