New South Bend Region website address

To: Evolution List <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: New South Bend Region website address
From: William Loring <bloring@TIRERACK.COM>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 15:54:16 -0500
http://homepage.mac.com/sbrscca/

Greetings, and sorry for the Spam!

The above address is the new location of the South Bend Region's Solo II
results. The site is minimal, but does contain an event schedule, results,
pdf files of our pre-registration form and latest event flyers, and photos
from the first CENDIV event at Peru.

For those who may have seen a preview of the site, this url is new.

Please update your bookmarks, and make appropriate changes on your own sites
and schedules as appropriate. Let me know if you have suggestions!

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

William Loring
Pointskeeper,