Re: Question for Mazda Autocrossers

To: "David Hillman" <hillman@planet-torque.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Question for Mazda Autocrossers
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 15:11:21 -0700
There are actually two sheets that come with your decal set (or at least
there should be).  The top sheet holds the letters in place while you apply
them to your magnetic stock.  They should work like any other decal.

BTW, if you drive a Miata or an RX-7, you will either need to find static
cling vinyl (I got mine at a plastics shop) or stick your decals directly on
the hood.  Magnets don't work on aluminum :)

Scot
'91 CS Miata

52% of all Americans are in some sort of legal situation.  Are you one of
them?
http://www.prepaidlegal.com/go/szediker