Question for Mazda Autocrossers

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Question for Mazda Autocrossers
From: David Hillman <hillman@planet-torque.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 17:21:08 -0400 (EDT)
   Last week I ordered the required decal set from Mazda Competition and
many square feet of sheet magnetic material to stick the stickers on.

   When the set arrived, imagine my surprise to find they are all reverse
application.  ( Sticky on the wrong side... )  Especially since you are
required to display them on your hood and fenders, and in particular
because the order form says nothing at all about reverse application.

   Is it possible to get regular application stickers from Mazda Comp, or
do I have to hunt down and use clear static cling material?  If so, where
can I get that?

   Thanks.

--
 D a v i d  H i l l m a n