Safety Belt

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Safety Belt
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 19:07:26 -0500
The May issue of the Safety Belt is starting to show up in the
mailboxes of all SCCA licensed Solo Safety Stewards.  I got mine
today.  Your feedback is always appreciated.

If you're NOT a licensed Solo Safety Steward, you can still access the
latest issue of the Safety Belt within the next few days on the SCCA
website.  Right now, the February issue is the last one posted.  But
the May issue should be up in the next day or so.

I could take you through the myriad of steps needed to find it, but
I'd rather just give you the direct link. I've asked the Schultz clan
if they can shift it to another option on the drop-down Solo menu on
the home page.  I've yet to hear back from them.  So, for now, try:

http://www.scca.org/news/tech/seb/safetybelt02-2001.pdf

for the February issue.  And, if the Schultz family holds true to that
type of labeling, you SHOULD be able to access the May issue (once
it's posted) by changing the numbers to "05-2001"

I've asked Deselle, in Denver, to hold off on sending the info to the
Schultzes for posting until a few days after the snail mail version
was sent out.  That way, the LICENSED Solo Safety Stewards get a
chance to see it first.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman