re: timing systems

To: "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: timing systems
From: "Dan Morency" <DMorency@gwi.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 20:52:35 -0400
We use accucros from gpsoftware...
gpsoftware@icehouse.net

it works very well for us at CumberlandMotorClub.com. You can see the
results posted that we get out of the system. We run it off an old laptop
running on AC power from 2 storage batteries (in parallel) and a power
converter. The system works very well. Preregistration can be done but it's
pretty easy to use the driver database to call up information for anyone who
has run before. We have gone to reserved numbers in support of the system.
Contact Gary at the email address above for more information. He does have
information on a website but I don't have the address handy...  :-(

Dan Morency
President
Cumberland Motor Club