Driver To Nationals, The Early Years.

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Driver To Nationals, The Early Years.
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 17:02:15 -0400
Well, they are switching us to NT after three years of waiting. It means
that I have to clear out, my DOSmail folders. I came aross these origianl
posts of me goading Phil Either to rejoin SCCA and come to play at the Solo
2 Nationals.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

For the ultimate Rally book and information,
go to http://www.goss.com/rally.htm
and type in "MU01" for a ten percent discount.

Copyright 2001, Matthew D. Murray.  Permission to reproduce these words
on the list explicitly granted.

TO:  autox-owner@autox.team.net                    DATE:07-29-96
                                                              TIME:  21:22
CC:
SUBJECT:  RE: Phil's Big Adventure
So how about "Inna Godda Da Vida" (sic) more than twenty minutes. That's
your money's worth. Probably wouldn't play it. Gran Funk Railroad's "I'm
Your
Captain"? No, dating myself too much.

                         WAIT
                         WAIT
                         WAIT!

We're straying (though worthwhile). I'd put up Ten dollars towards PBA
(Phil's Big Adventure). Eighty member's @ ten per person, and Phil is there.

Heck, with the revised costs, we're down to 60 to 70 people.

               ???????????????????????

Phil, Kansas beckons. The land of Ahhhhhhs. You missed the Czar's Treasures
last year. This is the home of the Video Toaster (video post-production
tool). That micro brewery would be a nice place to meet.

Matt

TO:  Team.Net                   DATE: 07-30-96
                                               TIME:  19:27
CC:
SUBJECT:  Phil's Big Waffle
Here come the excuses:

Going out East
Dog ate my homework
Shoe laces are untied
Not a member
Hoosier's aren't sticky enough
Lap dance too short

Seize the day Phil. Here's your chance at a almost free vacation in
beautiful Topeka. This might not have the same groundswell next year. Ya
snooze, ya
lose.

Matt (looking to meet Phil in the grid at Forbes) Murray