RE: Alignment suggestion for '91 Supra

To: "Mick Gadeberg" <mick007@ucla.edu>, "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Alignment suggestion for '91 Supra
From: "Michael McAvoy" <thedoc@premier1.net>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 00:24:17 -0700
Mick, I run a '90 Supra Turbo.  My car is pretty heavily modified, so what
I'm running would not help you.

Just a quick starting point that worked well for me early on would be 1
degree more negative on camber all around, and zero (or maybe slightly out)
toe front.  Rear toe and caster can stay at the Toyota spec for starters.

Good luck and have fun!

- Michael McAvoy