Re: Alignment suggestion for '91 Supra

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Alignment suggestion for '91 Supra
From: "Brian Berryhill" <brianberryhill@flashmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 05:05:50 -0500
I think I once upon a time came across a suspension tip for some Supra or
other car with electronically adjustable suspension.

It said to put the shock/strut on medium, then remove the actuators from the
fronts, tune it to stiff, then put the fronts back on.  It essentially gives
you softer fronts to a stiffer rear combo.

I wish I knew where I read that from...

Brian

--
Brian Berryhill