SM/ESP Mustang for sale

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: SM/ESP Mustang for sale
From: "Thompson, Adrian (A.L.)" <athomps9@visteon.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 15:17:28 -0400
OK, I've got no time to autocross with a growing family so I'm selling my
car. I only autocrossed it three times last year once at a local event it
finished 2nd, once at a CenDiv finishing 2nd by 0.08 sec. and once at the
Detroit season ender where it finished 1st and 2nd.  It works very well for
a relativly stock car.

94 Mustang GT for SM or convert back to ESP.
Laser Red, black/gray cloth interior, MACH 460 sound system
96 Cobra Hood, front Facia and head lights (Clear)
73,000miles
40,000miles on Ford exchange short block
Port matched GT40 heads
1.7 Crane (Cobra style) roller rockers
Cleaned up Explorer upper and lower intake
Phenolic spacer
65mm Throttle body
MAC Long tube headers
Underdrive pulleys
20,000 miles on rebuilt T5 trans
Hurst shifter
Centerforce clutch
Aluminum drive shaft
3.55 gears
Cobra brakes with brand new pads and rotors
Sub frame connectors
New water pump and Fan (Ford parts)
Brand new 99+ front control arms with hydro bushings
Brand new 2001 Mustang Bullit springs
Tokico 5 way adjustable shocks
Camber caster plates
Fitted with stock 17 x 8 94 style wheels

Tons of parts:
Brembo 4 piston calipers (Same as 00 Cobra R) with street and race pads
Set Steeda race springs
Set Motorsport springs (just removed)
Set control arms with Urethane bushings (just removed)
94 Cobra Processor with 24 lb injectors
set 30 lb injectors
95 Cobra R / 96 -98 Cobra 80mm mass air sensor
Steeda large aluminum radiator (Removed for weight)
Kenny Brown six point cage (Removed for weight)
Brand new, not yet installed Maximum Motorsports Panhard rod
Perfect spare set of 94 style 17 x 8 wheels fitted with old GSCS's
Set of genuine 95 Cobra R 17 x 9 wheels with 245 Hoosier Autocrossers (good)
Brand new set of 95 style 17 x 8 wheels, never been on a car
Large and Small rear sta bars.
Brand new 96+ front spindles, never been on car, has lower tie rod pick up
to improve  bump steer
Various new Urethane bushings
Stock heads, intake, headers, gears etc.

$10,500 for car and all parts or $9,000 for car alone
Call 313 755 1998 day
248 644 8543 evening (not after 9:00pm because of baby , thank you)
or e-mail athomps9@visteon.com