Re: so what tires WOUld you recomend? Appended

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: so what tires WOUld you recomend? Appended
From: "Brian Berryhill" <brianberryhill@flashmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 17:46:38 -0500
Sounds like a regular discussion on the streettouring email list (It's on
Yahoo Egroups if you want to join).

I have Yokohama AVSi's on the way from Indiana.  From what I've heard,
they're one of the good but cheap STS tires.  The S-03's would be my choice
if I had pockets as deep as the Super Mario Brothers' trenches.

I thought my Dunlop D40M2's were a good autox/street tire.  (I wouldn't
autox on the SP9000 though) My GY Eagle F1 GS tires squealed really bad and
I didn't like them for autox.  My RE71's were probably the best autox tires
I've had, but alas, 11k miles and they're slicko.  If I could buy some more,
I would.

Brian

--
Brian Berryhill