Re: so what tires WOUld you recomend? Appended

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: so what tires WOUld you recomend? Appended
From: "Vinay Sharma" <bampfautox@lycos.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 08:37:14 -0500
Well, it depends on what you're looking for.
(For these recommendations you'll need to check sizes, 'cause I don't remember
what size you were looking for, and like an idiot I deleted that e-mail)
If you want good street tires and autocross tires that aren't that expensive I
would definitely get the Yokohama A520s.  The nicest thing about the A520s is
that they heat up to operating temperature really quickly, which is good for
the shorter autocross tracks.
But if you want good street tires and autocross tires that will last you a
little while, I would go with (in order) BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW, then
Yokohama AVS Sports, then Pirelli P7000.
If you want the best tires you can get, and money isn't an object, get the
Bridgestone S-03 Pole Positions.
Those are my recommendations...so if you are more worried about good autocross
tires than you are about tire life go with (inexpensive)Yokohama A520s or
(expensive, but will last)Bridgestone S-03 Pole Positions.  If tire life is
more important than autocrossing go with the BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW, Yoko
AVS Sport, or Pirelli P7000.
--

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!