RE: Best "Chick" Drivers

To: "Team Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Best "Chick" Drivers
From: "JD Kemp" <MGB13@lewisweb.net>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 21:19:30 -0400
Hi All-

As much as I'd LOVE to jump into this discussion, I'm not going to.

If I were going to get into the discussion, I'd point out that Betsy
Bryan-Tinsley from Atlanta Region is fer shure one of the best.  And, I'd have
to say a few words on behalf of "The Saintly Ms. Moore" (also known as
"Chris") from Tallahassee.  She is the smoothest, most consistent DRIVER
(either gender) I've seen in a long, long time.

So, why am I not joining in?  Simple.
If I were to refer to either of those two WOMEN as "CHICKS" they'd more'n
likely beat the H*LL outta me...
I ain't THAT stupid!

JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB