Re: Best "Chick" drivers

To: "'team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Best "Chick" drivers
From: "Ayer, John K" <John.Ayer@PSS.Boeing.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 09:27:51 -0700
Pardon my digest delayed response, I know you were hoping this would die out
already...

No list is complete without Danielle Engstrom, and did anybody mention Jean
Kinser?  My third would be Shauna M., though she's alittle bit distracted from
autocross now isn't she?

And we'd best go with a really gender specific term such as "Woman",
I've seen pictures of a certain Texas Doctor who can easily qualify for "skirt"
, "broad", or "hottie"...

Kimball Ayer
(I'm on nobodies list, and hope to keep it that way!)