Re: BFGoodrich tires

To: "Brian Lakusta" <saleen88@telusplanet.net>,
Subject: Re: BFGoodrich tires
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 15:07:44 -0500
Keep in mind that Saleen Mustangs and Honda Civics are about as different
as you can get.  What works on one does not necessarily work on the other.
Particularly with BFG's.  My advice would be to try the BFG's if they are
cheaper as I think they are still better than Kumho's on *your* car.  I ran
a borrowed Subie WRX a couple weeks ago on a set of overstock g_Forces and
I thought they were great.

I say overstock because they are no longer being built.  You may have to
swich when it is time to get another set.

> If you have a heavy car and / or no ABS go with the Kumho's. I HATE my
R1's
> on my Saleen Mustang. Even in the 80 degree heat they did not stick that
> great!
>
> BUY the Kumho's!
>
> Spend the extra $$$$$. You will be allot better off....

Patrick Washburn
C-Tech Trailer Cabinets
Designed for the Racer
Wausau, WI