Re: BFGoodrich tires

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BFGoodrich tires
From: David K Yeung <dkyeung@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 14:47:46 -0500
IF these are the same BFG R1s that were most popular before the g-farce
line was in production, I think they are excellent tires especially for
camber impaired cars. an asymetric carcass design helps cars with limited
negative camber by having unequal stiffness between the inner and outer
sidewalls. they are tricky to use on heavier cars since everyone always
decreased inflation pressure to increase grip (counterintuitive) but I
always thought they were the best autox tires I ever used on my 3400#
front-driver.

Dave Yeung
Houston Region

On Thu, 31 May 2001 13:32:33 -0700 "Darren/Fredia Hill"
<hilldfe@earthlink.net> writes:
> What's everyone's opinion on BFGoodrich g-Force T/A R1 autoX tires? I
> have
> recently been advised to go with Komho V700's but the BFGoodrich's
> are 40
> dollars cheaper for my size at tirerack.com (185/60/14) Just curious
> as to
> what everyone thinks about this tire. They will be for a CRX.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!