Re: Safety statistics

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>, "David Hedderick"
Subject: Re: Safety statistics
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 21:46:16 -0500
The BMW rollo that resulted in the broken arm was Erik Strelnieks, and for
the record, it happened in the Pro Solo the weekend prior, not at the
Nationals. He was on the left course and rolled it in the final turn just
before the lights.

I forget the name of the guy who rolled the Bimmer at Nationals. What I
remember is that it was the South Course at Salina and I was sitting
watching it while waiting for final results becuase it was the last runs of
the last heat of the last day (and the North Course was done). He did a full
360 sideways, came back up on his wheels, just sat there for several seconds
then drove off and DNFd. No injury on that one. I kept thinking it'd have
been neat if he'd finished the course and gotten a time.

--Rocky