Re: Stock Class - DS/GS

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stock Class - DS/GS
From: "Brian Berryhill" <brianberryhill@usa.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 03:14:44 -0500
I was looking at results from various NT's... Meridian, Colorado, and Peru
to be specific, and compared the DS times to GS.

The ITR was 3-5 seconds up over the Neon except for at Peru where a the
highest ITR placing was 4th, but still 2/10th's faster than DS's 1st.

I think the Type-R has stayed in GS too long and think it would be better
off in DS with all of the new "tuners".  Put the Neon in GS unless there's a
200hp version with LSD on the horizon.

Brian

PS:  New Mississippi Region (#73) Web Page:
http://www.angelfire.com/ms2/scca/  Comments and suggestions welcomed.

--
http://www.angelfire.com/ms/brianberryhill