Co-drive available for C-stock Solo II Nationals

To: Evolution <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Co-drive available for C-stock Solo II Nationals
From: Andy Hollis <awhollis@swbell.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 15:17:34 -0500
Hi guys,

Well, my usual co-drivers have all bailed on me so I've got an opening.
What you get is a top national-caliber ride capable of trophying in C-stock
at the Solo II nationals, and private coaching from an experienced former
champion and Evolution instructor.  What I get is warm tires.

Car runs on Hoosiers, so flat-spotting the tires is no-no.  Car has a
G-analyst, so I can give on-the-spot feedback on how you're doing.

I'd prefer somone who can contribute to the tire fund and/or supply Kumhos
for rains (full tread or near that), if needed.

Please reply privately by e-mail.  I'll be away for the weekend, so you
won't get a response until early next week.

Thanks!

--Andy Hollis