Good service from vendor (Diamond Racing Wheels, also

To: teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Good service from vendor (Diamond Racing Wheels, also
From: "K.C. Babb" <73110.574@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 12:28:34 -0400
Just a quick recommendation...

If a vendor screws up, how they handle it is a good indicator
of how well they treat customers in general.  Due to a parts
bin mixup, Diamond send me four wheels (arrived late last
week) which didn't fit.  I discovered this on Monday afternoon,
called them Tuesday morning, and by Friday there were four
replacement wheels (perfect!) on my porch.  "Wrong" wheels
sent back separately.  I don't doubt that they dropped everything
and cranked out the replacements on Tuesday.  Pretty nice.

So if you're looking for cheap decent wheels (these are the
new rain tire wheels for the Lotus, $69 apiece for steel
13x7's), give them a shot.  The guy I dealt with is Bill, and
he was extremely helpful.

www.diamondracingwheels.com

Karen Babb
just a happy customer, if they paid me to say this stuff I
sure as heck wouldn't be working for Boeing...

P.S. The primary wheels for slicks are Bogarts, they are
spectacular in the weight-value/dollar category and don't
look half bad either.  And having dealt with "Mr. Bogart"
I can say their customer support is quite good as well.
Paul Brown (Isotope) can help you with those...