Re: 100+ octane unleaded @ Topeka

To: mph_16@hotmail.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 100+ octane unleaded @ Topeka
From: Stlandstra@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 14:45:40 EDT
mph_16@hotmail.com writes:

> Does anyone know of a source of 100+ octane unleaded at Topeka?

Heartland Park (roadracing track) is only a couple miles from the autocross
site.  I bought fuel there last year.  But, if they're not holding an event
they will be closed.  I don't know the phone # for the track, but if you call
Topeka Information (785) 555-1212 I'm sure they would have the number.  You
could then call the track to see which days they will be open.

Steve Landstra