Re: New Class Philosophy

To: Patrick Washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Subject: Re: New Class Philosophy
From: "Mark J. Hirt" <nxracer@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 13:25:07 -0500
So if in fact DS is the new "factory tuner" class why does the Neon
not belong there? After all it is the "American Club Racer" package
and when it first came out was only available to SCCA members.

Since the birth of the Neon ACR many DS cars became "uncompetitive"
and were moved down to ES. Now we are saying lets make them all
"uncompetitive" again. Not because of some new car came along but
because of the SAME car.

Why don't we just create a new class and call it NS for Neon Stock

--
 Regards,

 Mark J. Hirt

 nxracer@mediaone.net