Re: Saftey Belt

To: "Eric Salem" <eric@mail.brown911.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Saftey Belt
From: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 17:41:17 -0700
Well, the ones I've seen are powered by a electric motor and a battery and
are quite fast and not very stable.  The battery, motor in the bottom and go
kart wheels in a small square don't work well with all that weight sitting
up real high.  But believe it or not there are actually racing organizations
for them.

Rick Brown
FP 240Z

What's your future on the internet? Find out at:
http://yourfuture.ina.net     password: ebiz