Camaro wheels for sale...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Camaro wheels for sale...
From: Bob Pariza <bpariza@excite.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 04:42:49 -0700 (PDT)
Good Morning -

I was at the local Chevy store yesterday and one of my friends there asked
if I was, or knew anyone who was, interested in a set of "take off" wheels
from a 2001 Z28.  These are the OE, powder coated wheels.  He said that they
had taken them off to stick the factory chromies on a car.  Anyhow the price
is $200.  The wheels are in Albuquerque New Mexico.  If anyone is
interested, please reply to me and I'll put you in touch with the guy that
has the wheels.  Now, if only they were a set of 17x9's for my SS.

Bob...