RE: some kinda car

To: <ThoughtBoxLabs@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: some kinda car
From: "bruce haden" <bhaden@ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 15:49:50 -0700
FWIW;
        The local Subaru guys with the 2.5RS model LOVE their cars and have a
ball
at the local events. Haven't seen any WRXs yet as they are still kinda new.
I've not
known a Subaru owner to ever say they didn't like their car although they
have
just recently become nice enough that I would own one. The 2.5 has much
better
low end torque from what I've heard, and that, along with the AWD, is what
makes
them nice. They're also a little different from the typical Honda/Acura if
that counts.
Drive one.