Re: some kinda car

To: <ThoughtBoxLabs@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: some kinda car
From: "Eric Marshall" <noviceautoxer@home.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 19:23:31 -0500
You may also want to check out the upcoming 2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R V-spec (now
there's a mouthful...)
http://www.sentra.net/solm/february01/2002ser.shtml

The Subaru is probably a good choice.  Type-Rs have been referred to as the
"torqueless wonder", so maybe that is why you were
underwhelmed by the RSX.  Honda also has a new Civic Si coming soon.

If you're willing to give up practicality there is always the Miata and the MR2
spyder...

ERIC