Re: Number of shock adjustments in Stock Class?

To: "John Lieberman" <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Subject: Re: Number of shock adjustments in Stock Class?
From: "Brian Berryhill" <brianberryhill@usa.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 00:08:39 -0500
I was thinking about an article I read in SportsCar (yes, I actually do read
that thing! May 2001 p.18) and the article stated you can use triple or
quadruple adjustable shocks and just weld or remove the extra adjustments
once you find the proper settings, cutting you back down to only double
adjustable shocks.

Funny, my adjustable Tokicos have been on 5 ever since the addition of
super-stiff springs.

Brian

--
MS Region SCCA:  http://www.angelfire.com/ms2/scca/