Re: Number of shock adjustments in Stock Class?

To: "John Lieberman" <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Subject: Re: Number of shock adjustments in Stock Class?
From: "Brian Berryhill" <brianberryhill@usa.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 01:44:18 -0500
Maybe your local events wouldn't care too much?  Or you could go out to a
empty mall parking lot at "oh-dark-thirty"...

Does anyone even use triple adjustables with the 3rd adjustment welded?
Would anyone mention it if they did?  It would tick me off if I had that
setup and got protested even though it was in SportsCar.  SportsCar is the
magazine for the SCCA right?  Or is this the wrong mailing list? :o)

Brian

--
http://www.angelfire.com/ms/brianberryhill