Don't feel helpless... America Attacted [NMC]

To: "sunriders egroup" <sunriders@egroups.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Don't feel helpless... America Attacted [NMC]
From: "Kat Bryce" <katbryce@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 21:04:16 -0400
To give real help it has been suggested those with type O blood donate ASAP.

As a person of type A+, and after whizzing by the local blood bank with a
line around the block I suggest.....

Those with type O blood (universal blood) proceed immediately to your local
blood bank or hospital.

Those, like me with any other blood types, today give generously to the Red
Cross.  Tomorrow or the next day... give blood.

I have lived in Florida for 27 years and have seen the work the Red Cross
does for the public.  After Hurricane Andrew hit my husband who worked, for
free, to help Andrew victims close up there homes, was fed and lodged by the
Red Cross.

I have no affiliation with the Red Cross, other than as another potential
victim... etc.

Go out and drive... Tomorrow we cry...

Kat