Re: 4 runs at Nationals

To: "Wilson, Lindsay" <lindsay.wilson@intel.com>, "Rush"
Subject: Re: 4 runs at Nationals
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 04:08:48 -0500
At the Monday town meeting, Loren Pearson threw out the number that to build
our purpose-built site using trace-track quality asphalt (for durability
under load) would cost in excess of $7 mil. I am quite confident that
envisions TWO course areas plus a paddock. Three course areas would probably
bump that $2-3 mil more.

And BTW, he said concrete would cost about three times as much.

--Rocky