Re: Ramey, Priebe at Nationals

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ramey, Priebe at Nationals
From: Mike Lowe <mikelowe@pointecom.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 14:26:30 -0500
At 04:20 PM 9/24/2001 -0400, Sam Strano wrote:
>At 02:51 PM 9/24/01, Rocky Entriken wrote:
> >Okay, checking some more Nationals facts for my SportsCar stories and data.
> >
> >Chris Ramey in Street Mod. Listed driving a Porsche 968. Hmmm. Probably not
> >even a legal car in SM! Anyone know what car (and whose?) he was driving?
>
>Michael Snyder's  E-Street Prepared '99 Firebird (also 4th and 10th in
>ESP).  Not bad for never having raced it before his 3 runs, only drove it
>about 10 miles on the road.

         I thought that was pretty darn cool.  I've known Chris since
1989.  He's a natural.  He won his F Stock national championship in an old
state trooper Camaro (obviously with some rebuilding).  Aggies have a fine
tradition of taking auctioned state trooper cars and kicking butt with
them.  :-)

Mike Lowe (TAMU '93)
Mooched a CS Miata from Scot Zediker in Topeka