Re: opinions on parking at Nationals

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: opinions on parking at Nationals
From: "Craig Straub" <straubc@apci.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 20:03:57 -0500
Well lets go crazy!!!!!!!!

The idea of parking fees is great but how about $50.00 per space (including
trailer length) only 1 width wide for the first row.  This would allow the
entrant to park in this row the entire event.  If he/she leaves early then
it is free game unless they sublet that place to another entrant.

How about $25.00 for the second row.  Same rules apply.

No refunds or reimbursement.  The funds go into the Solo II pavement fund.