Why was the SCCA Runoffs Speedvision Broadcast Cancelled?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Why was the SCCA Runoffs Speedvision Broadcast Cancelled?
From: Adam Popp <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 15:12:23 -0400
Hello team.netters!
  I'm just curious on why this past weekend's SCCA Runoffs were not
shown live on Speedvision. Speedvision did have an advertising saying it
would broadcast all this year's SCCA Runoffs races live on it's channel.
Then all of sudden this past weekend I didn't notice any schedule's on
Speedvision having the Runoffs on them. I'm not mad at Speedvision for
cancelling their coverage of this year's SCCA Runoffs,but I find that
very odd and I would of liked to watch of couple of those races this
past weekend.
  So is the reason why Speedvision's coverage cancelled because of
Peavey.com's broadcast of the Runoffs or was it for some other reason? I
might of missed some one on here telling that Speedvision broadcast
would be cancelled,but Matt Murray,could you explain to us why
Speedvision cancelled their broadcast of this year's Runoffs if you
could? Thanks in advance,I'm out.