Re: Why was the SCCA Runoffs Speedvision Broadcast Cancelled?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Why was the SCCA Runoffs Speedvision Broadcast Cancelled?
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 20:52:44 -0400
Adam:

Not to be argumentative.  :^) But, I do spend, on average, a minimum of 40
hours a week, since January of 1997, watching Speedvision. As a
master/broadcast operations technician, my main priorities are the
commercials. I have also worked the live Runoffs since that time, too, so
when some spots mentioned the Runoffs this year, I noticed that they did not
use the term "live."

Matt Murray
Crider may know thermal dynamics, but I know my Speedvision spots.  :^)
mattm@optonline.net

Copyright 2001, Matthew D. Murray.  Permission to reproduce these words
on the list explicitly granted.