Re: Bearing question

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bearing question
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 19:02:15 -0600
Thanks for the quick answer (anonymous private reply posted without
permission), but I have not installed anything yet.  I should have
clarified that I detected the axial free play by simply turning the hub
with my hand prior to putting anything back on the car.  The strut
assembly is still on the floor.  The play seems to be between the inner
and outer housing of the sealed bearing itself.  I think I'm right, but
want someone else to tell me I am!  :)