Re: Lightweight lap belts

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lightweight lap belts
From: KATNDADRACING@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 21:00:44 EST
Ya know, why does the old saying come to mind.  "Buy a $50.00 helmet for a
$50.00 head".  Saving money and saving weight are the main reasons we take
short cuts in our car prep.  We put a four point in and got better times,
added the sub strap, and shaved even more time.  Get a 5 point from the
start.  If you have a roundy-round track close buy, stop and ask if you can
buy a 1 year old set.  Most of those guys replace the belts after one season,
in an SP car they would work just fine.  You can pick them up pretty cheap,
and use them for 4 more years.  Have fun!!!

Gary Basey (Dad)
KatNDad Racing
San Diego,Ca.