Florida Events

To: 4autox@mindspring.com
Subject: Florida Events
From: JD_Kemp@URSCorp.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 08:34:17 -0500
Curt Ormiston writes:

I will be in Orlando from January 7th until February 5th and
was wondering if there were any autox events around then,

Hi Curt-

Dixie Region has an event on Jan 6 in Tallahassee.  Don't know if that fits
into your schedule, but you'd be welcome to join us iffen ya can.
(Tallahassee is the Centre of the Universe, approximately 250 miles from
Orlando.)  We usually run our local AX's on the first Sunday of the month,
so if you're nearby some other time, keep that in mind, too.

JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB